Terms & Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Eye Heart Yoga may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Eye Heart Yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Eye Heart Yoga does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect Eye Heart Yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
All services purchased from Eye Heart Yoga must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing a PAR-q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. All applicants under the age of 16 years must have consent, in written form, from a parent or guardian. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time. Furthermore, all applicants release respect Eye Heart Yoga, its owners, directors, managers and all employees of all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
Booking, Refund & Cancellation Policy
The following cancellation policy helps support the smooth running of classes and ensures spaces are allocated to those who wish to attend, as far as possible.
Eye Heart Yoga is committed to offering friendly classes in the local community that support people in their busy lives, and thus we will always do our best to to acheive this. Inevitably there needs to be boundaries in place, and we kindly ask that these are respected.
5 Hour Cancellation Window:
- If you cancel with 5 hours or more notice, the class will be credited back to your class pack and available to use for another class within the validity of your current pack.
- Cancelled or missed classes without 5 hours’ notice will be charged as if attended
- In the event of extenuating circumstances that relate to either of the above points, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explain.
– Any exceptions made to the above won’t apply if the class was full/there was a waiting list
– It would be in the spirit of Yoga to take full repsonsibility for your cancellations, so if there was something you could have done differently to avoid a late cancellation, it may not be appropriate to ask for an exception to the policy.
In general, if you can no longer attend a class you’re booked in for, please cancel with as much notice as possible.
- Classes & workshops must be booked and paid for prior to attending
- Classes are available on a first come first serve basis
- When classes have reached their online booking capacity you can add yourself to the waitlist
- If a space becomes available it will be automatically allocated to the person at the top of the waitlist and an email confirmation will be sent
- Once a class space has been allocated to someone on the waiting list, the cancellation policy applies. It is therefore advisable to remove yourself from the waiting list if you are no longer able to attend the class.
- Class packs of any quantities and drop in classes are valid for the duration of the term they are purchased for EG Autumn Class Packs are valid for the Autumn Term
- Any credits, refunds or other exceptions made to cancellation policy will be subject to a £5 administration fee
- Introductory offers are available once only, for new customers
- Eye Heart Yoga does not offer cash or credit/debit card refunds for any of their services. Any applicable refunds will be credited to your account for use towards future classes.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Eye Heart Yoga will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.